Thursday, June 11, 2009

Letter to Guy-X

lover,
you may think that you are nothing, unimportant and "sad". That however, is not true.
You are amazing. You support me,You focus on what I want and what I need, and you always make sure that I am happy. and You expect nothing in return. That is what a relationship is. I support you , you support me, I take care of you, You take care of me.I make sure your happy and yuo make sure I'm happy. I know that now, because with you I am truly and unexplainably happy.
You listen to me complain. and fight, You stop me from getting put back to jail. Youve taught me so much in the 5 months weve been together, and I love you more and more each and everyday. Even though we are far apart, you are always close to my heart.
I understand we have our differances. Wether it be friends, family, or common belives, butthose never get in the way of us. and for that i am truly gratfull because I know I have alot of... different things.
Coming up to 6 months and weve only had 2 big figts. We know each other. We know what makes us tick.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment