Thursday, June 4, 2009

Letters From Girl X

Dearest reader,
I have nothing to say to you today except, Love what you have no matter what it is. Love your parents, Love your self. Because if you cannot love what makes you you, how can you properly love someone else?

Thought de jour Confidence vs confort. Whats the difference between being confident and feeling comfortable? I will admit I walk with my head in the air. I am a very confident person- I also have big breasts i like to flaunt ;)- HOWEVER, I am not comfortable wearing skimpy clothes or posing nude for photos.. Or even being nude. I will not lie, I love my own naked body for just me to see, but if you put me in frount of a 360 mirror and tell me to circle what I dont like, theres probably 1200 things I would change. I do not let thes imperfections minor or major, Control my life. I would like to be a modle for a day, To show the work my body, to be pamperd to Show my emotion. I am comfortable doing that. but I am not comfortable walking around in a mini skirt and a tube top. I will not show that much of mmy body, My lower back- yeah no problem I love tht part of my boddy, The rest, No. Never in a million years.

A Taste of Self Gain.Her grandmother is ill. Once full Breasts becoming non existant. Her grandmother always had a walk, A very confident walk, Grandmother used to tell her..
" shoulders back, breasts forward, head up. Breasts, Grooming and strength, three things men admire most.". they walked the same, arm in arm. They saunterd from the school yard to home. Hair pulled into tight pony tails, cascading down their backs, Breasts full and round, Bouncing beneth their shirts. One day it all changed, They took Grandmother into the operating room and removed both her breasts. They didnt walk anymore. Grandmother lay in recovery, She was always at her side. Weeks and weeks of testing and waiting. finnaly grandmother was released. no breasts, no long hair. She had to go to school. She begged Grandmother to call her if anything happened. Final bell rang, 2 weeks after Grandmother was released. she walked out of the school doors, and There waiting was Grandmother. They walked arm in arm, Heads up, Shoulders back, Breasts forward. She loved Gradmother more that day then any day in her life. They walked Every day after that. She cut her long hair To she shoulders. grandmoher now wears a wig. Pulled into a pony, Grandmother decided not to get implants. they still walk the same.
Confidance is Key.

R.I.P grandmother

" why survive and live in shame?" Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment