Friday, June 12, 2009

Letter from girl X

DEAREST READER: I am wondering, what is the differance between defiance and passion. I am passionate about my life and the choices I make that wont be infuanced by other people and what they think is best for me. Does it make me defiant that I will not let others influance my decisions?

Thought de jour; You are the taste of something sweet And I'm tangled in the sheets You left a small track down my back So chain me up, I'm in too deep 2 days with you is never enough
A taste of Anger:
her mother stumbles around the house, Phone book in hand, searching for a phone. Mother had alot to drink, She hears Mother pick up the phone and takl to people who in all honesty dont care. they listen to Mother ramble on and on untill eventually Mother falls asleep, ciggerette & phone in hand, drink not to far away. She remembers coming home one night Mother passed out on the floor. Sleeping in broken glass, alcohol and urine. She had 2 friends with her. She wanted to cry. Mother doesnt htink theres anything wrong with drinking. One night, She fell asleep early, woke up and her 2 bottles of whiskey were gone. Mother had written a note " will replace". She was fuming. at what point does a grown woan resort to drinking her daughters alcohol?

No comments:

Post a Comment