Sunday, June 7, 2009

Letter From Girl X

Dearest reader, Death Is a friend of mine. He walks with me, and talks to me. We see each other Eye to eye. I first saw him when i was 6 My Uncle got taken by him. then multiple times when I turned 12 on. My friends. My family, My pets. I wanted you to know. That death doesnt end our lives. but begin it. Its because of death that some of us choose to live, At the same time we can choose to fear life. Death is Who we are. we live to meet him in the end. embrace death, because then you will not live in fear of saying goodbye.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality.
We slowly drove, he knew no haste,
And I had put away
My labor, and my leisure too,
For his civility.
We passed the school where children played,
Their lessons scarcely done;
We passed the fields of gazing grain,
We passed the setting sun.
We paused before a house that seemed
A swelling of the ground;
The roof was scarcely visible.
The cornice but a mound.
Since then 'tis centuries; but each
Feels shorter than the day
I first surmised the horses' heads
Were toward eternity.
-- Emily Dickinson

thought de jour: Goodbye is not forever
I do not belive in God. I belive that In each of us, There is a god, a kind of hope that we can pass to each other we are each others god, and we can find him within ourselves. That is why when we pray we pray for the well being of another. or hope for our future.

a taste of hope she held his as he cried. She didnt know what else to do. It hurt her to see him in pain, from saying goodbye. she Kissed away each and everyone of his tears, She never said a word. She would stand by his side the next day and hold his hand. She will not say everything will be alright, Because she knows that isnt true. he must hurt to feel better. Oh how she loves him, Oh how bitter were her tears to god, that he would make him hurt. she would not let him see her cry., She needed to be strong for him. She held him close.and when he slept, she prayed. She prayed for God o touch his heart, and Let him say goodbye. He saw the old man Pass. She could see it in his eyes. what he doesnt know. Is that Goodbye is never for forever. Its only a word for parting.

No comments:

Post a Comment