Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Letter from Girl X

dearest readers, say hello to the invisible girl. no doubt you are wondering who I am. one person knows and that is all. I am Girl-X and I'm telling you my stroy so you can see hwo I am and why I am what I am. I am girl-X and I am: strong. I am beautiful. I am life.

thought de jour goodbye- NOUN- 1 word, that is never forever. It is never final. Goodbye is 3 words made into one. -God be with ye'-



A taste of love:

She walked into the school, she met people who introduced her to people. There were names, there were faces. but none like him. She rememberd him. She never forgot him. She tried to make him jelous. to make him see. He showed no interest.
she cant explain how he makes her feel. her heart beats faster, she cant speak.
she tried to get his attention. but she just gave up. She saw him everyday. she gave him a hug every morning. He was always the first.she waited for weeks to tell him how she felt. and when she fnnaly got the courgage. he was gone. 3 weeks later he shows up. Her heart jumped when she saw him she almost couldnt breathe. she forgot about the tears she cried. She thought she lost him. She thought of him when M held her. when they kissed, She wished it was him,. she tried, once, to kiss him he truned away. then It ended. she left his school, and moved on. a year later, she finds him. she tells him everything. he tells her hes loved her, he never forgot. she cried. She knows hes perfect for her. She knows how much hurt she never would have had. If she had just told him. she knows things would be different.

We cannot change the past. but we can alter the future. and My future is with him. forever.
I am girl X and I am in love wiith a boy. named.. Guy-X

1 comment:

  1. I love you, I never knew that was the whole story!! Wow its all come far

    ReplyDelete