Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Letter from girl X

dearest reader. I am sure you understand that I am invisable. You will never know me. nor will I ever know you. and that is how life should be

thought de jour- to be honest is to tell no lies. to be compassionate. is to think about others emotions. to Lie is to alter the truth because you know it will hurt someone.

a taste of addiction :
she was addicted to Ambien. A sleeping pill. from when she was 12 untill she was 14. When she couldnt find ambien. She took tyonol. first 2 then 3 then 4.. It kept going untill she was taking 10 11 12. god knows how many times they pumped her stomach. She needed to not feel the pain. She needed to sleep There were tiems when she never wanted to wake up. she couldnt take tyonol anymore. and ambien was hard to find. she started taking XanaX. anyhting to make her sleep. She loved hte feeling the room slowly spinning, going dark, the colors in her dreams shes so numb.. She longs for that feeling. she searches for it. She found it. Shes addicted to Him. he touches her and her head spins. he kisses her and the room grows dark. he pushes himself into her, her world explodes, and when their finished. shes comfortably numb. He is my addiction. He is my pill. My chemical. My addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment