Wednesday, July 8, 2009

letter from girl X

dearest reader, I am thinking about taking my own life. I thought about this many times over the past few years. I conciderd, Over dosing, drowning, poision. Anything to get me off this planet, and away from these people. I stop though. Every time. And I think about the people I love. the people who love me. I think about who would move on, And who would be heart broken. then I think about the people who hate me. Would they feel any regret? would they see everyone crying at my demise and wonder why they did what they have done? Would they know they led me to it? then i think about me. I think about what I want. I think about how I'm failing myself.

Thought De jour If we are to have soul mates.. what happens if im supposed to meet my soul mate at 3:00, but at 2:59 i sneeze? and just like that hes gone.?? our lives are run by fate., or Destinys. I belive we make our own destiny, We control our lives, Karma just alters it.

A taste of absolutly nothing
Because that is what shes worth, she gave herself an A+ and a slash on each damned wrist, and laughs, because she knows she wont make it to the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I want to start off by saying that I do for sure, 100% full out love you. I dont want to see you hurt anymore so please let me carry your trust. I promise with all my heart I wouldnt ever want to see you hurt. I couldnt live with myself if I did to you what he did, Im not like him, I know you loved him but he ended up being a jerk in the end. As the moon rolls across the night sky as Im typing, I can only think of you. I dont want to see you hurt yourself. I want to take your heart and I want to hold it and protect it and sheild you from pain. I love you so much and I hope you see it too because I want to be the right guy for you. I want to be there, I wnat to hold you, I love you without a doubt and I want this to stop just as much as you. I hope this note gets you to start thinking about how I can help you because that what I want. Your the girl that I care about the most. Your beautiful, smart, amazing in everyway baby.
    Love always,
    - Guy-X

    ReplyDelete